Due to the recent mandate to close bars and gaming operations, tavern gaming is closed until further notice; therefore, the remainder of this promotion is cancelled. (7/15)
July 2020 True Rewards™ $10,000
Weekly Mobile App Video Poker Contest
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules can be changed at any time.
The $10,000 Weekly Mobile App Video Poker Promotion offers participants the chance to win their share of $10,000 in guaranteed prizes by playing on the go on the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App. This is a mobile app promotion. Players must use their True Rewards account to login to the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App in order to participate. The $10,000 Weekly Mobile App Video Poker Promotion will be accessible in the “Games” section of the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App. There is no fee or cost to participate in the Promotion. No purchase necessary.
WEEKLY FREE VIDEO POKER PROMOTIONS
To win a share of $10,000 in free slot play, play your entries each week on the app to try to achieve your best weekly score. Scores are not cumulative and do not carry over to any subsequent week. Highest top 5 scores each week will win:
- 1st Place $1,000 free slot play
- 2nd & 3rd Place $500 free slot play
- 4th & 5th Place $250 free slot play
Promotions will run weekly from 12:00am Wednesday to 11:59pm Tuesday for the following weeks:
- July 1 – 7, 2020
- July 8– 14, 2020
- July 15 – 21, 2020
- July 22 – 28, 2020
Scores for each Promotion week will be updated in real time on the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App leader board. Leader boards are locked at 11:59 pm PST on the final day of each Promotion.
PROMOTION PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE
- The twenty (20) Promotion winners must claim their free slot play prizes by activating their prize on the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App or True Rewards Kiosk at their primary tavern property.
- Winners have seven (7) days to claim their prize at the completion each Weekly Contest. Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void
- Epic, Legit and Solid tiers will receive five (5) free entries for each weekly Promotion.
- Loyal and True tiers will receive one (1) free entry for each weekly Promotion.
- True Rewards members may earn additional entries for every 25 base points earned while playing with their True Rewards card.
- Each entry has 20 hands per session.
- Maximum of 50 earned entries per player, per contest week.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize.
- Promotion will run from July 1 through July 28, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- No purchase necessary. Participants must be a True Rewards member and have their True Rewards card number associated with their PT’s Entertainment Mobile App account.
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- Golden Entertainment reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if Golden Entertainment determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any particular Golden Entertainment service or Promotion.
- Golden Entertainment is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by Golden Entertainment management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362 or the Maryland Lottery Gaming Control Agency pursuant to COMAR 36.03.10.47.
- Should Golden Entertainment believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, Golden Entertainment may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by Golden Entertainment and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.