LAS VEGAS – Jan. 27, 2020 – PT’s Taverns will host Big Game viewing parties with a variety of dining specials, gaming promotions and giveaways at all 64 locations across the Las Vegas Valley, including PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Company, Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar, on Sunday, Feb. 2.
Starting at 8 a.m. on Sunday, PT’s will offer its “Pizza Box Full of Goodness” packages. Available all day, food packages will be available for pick-up or for guests to enjoy at PT’s during the game. Big Game food packages, which feed up to five people a box, include:
- Ultimate Nacho Box – An entire pizza box filled with crisp tortilla chips, pepper jack and cheddar cheese, beef and bean chili, onions, jalapeños, bell peppers, olives and salsa, with the choice of chicken or ground beef, priced at $40.
- Taco Box – Ground beef and adobe chicken street tacos, crispy chicken taquitos, served with fresh salsa, chips and guacamole, priced at $50.
- Munchie Box – Consisting of fan favorites, including crispy mozzarella sticks, chicken and waffle bites, mac and cheese bites and seared pot stickers, served with a variety of dipping sauces, priced at $55.
- Slider Box – Box to include an array of slider options, such as the Pub Classic sliders topped with lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle and burger sauce; Western sliders with bacon, fried onion, cheddar cheese and smokey barbecue sauce; The Gilroy sliders, made with garlic ranch, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, tomato and mozzarella; and Italian sausage sandwiches topped with peppers and onions, priced at $55.
- Wings and Tender Box – 30 wings and 18 tenders with the choice of up to four signatures sauces, served with ranch, celery and carrots, priced at $60
- Ultimate Big Game Party Box – Guests may choose any two “Pizza Box Full of Goodness” boxes and two pizzas, priced at $140.
Plus, PT’s will serve dollar draft beers of Bud Light or Michelob Ultra in 16-ounce souvenir cups and dollar hot dogs.
Select taverns will offer Big Game Squares promotion, which will begin two weeks prior to the Big Game on Sunday, Jan. 20. Players will earn a complimentary square for each four-of-a-kind or Keno hit of $200 or more. The winners of each quarter will receive $50 in free slot play, and the winner of the fourth quarter will receive an additional $50 cash. All players must be present to win.
About PT’s Entertainment Group
PT’s Entertainment Group owns and operates a portfolio of 66 taverns, including: PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Co., Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar. PT’s was recently awarded “Best Sports Bar,” “Best Wings,” “Best Late Night Eats,” and “Best Power Lunch” in the 2019 Best of Las Vegas readers’ poll, as well as “Best Happy Hour” in Las Vegas Weekly’s “Best of Vegas” readers’ poll in 2018 and 2019. The largest tavern operator in Nevada, PT’s is part of Golden Entertainment, Inc. PT’s also operates approximately 950 gaming devices. More information is available at ptstaverns.com, on Facebook and Instagram.
All PT’s Entertainment Group taverns are open 24 hours daily and serve a variety of dishes available for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Breakfast selections include pancakes, omelets, and various egg dishes; appetizer selections include tacos, pizzas, sliders and other bar bites; lunch and dinner selections include burgers, wraps, sandwiches, wings and other entrées; and dessert selections include cookies, ice cream and more. Signature cocktails, as well as a variety of PT’s craft and import beer, are also available at all locations.
About Golden Entertainment, Inc.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates Golden Gaming, PT’s Entertainment Group and Golden Route Operations. Golden Gaming’s assets include 10 resort-casinos, including The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod, Arizona Charlie’s Decatur and Arizona Charlie’s Boulder in Las Vegas; Aquarius Casino Resort, Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Resort and Edgewater Hotel & Casino Resort in Laughlin, Nevada.; Rocky Gap Casino Resort in Flintstone, Maryland; Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino and Lakeside Casino & RV Park in Pahrump, Nevada. PT’s Entertainment Group is Nevada’s largest tavern operator with 66 taverns, including PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Company, Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar. Golden Route Operations, one of the largest distributed gaming operations in the nation, operates more than 10,500 gaming devices in more than 1,000 locations across Nevada and Montana. The company operates more than 16,200 gaming devices, 114 table games, 5,168 hotel rooms, and provides jobs for approximately 7,000 employees. Golden Entertainment’s signature rewards program, True Rewards, offers players the opportunity to earn and spend rewards at 130+ locations. More information is available on the company’s website: http://www.goldenent.com/.
Megan Roberts/Lauren Cahlan
Wicked Creative: 702.868.4545