Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules can be changed at any time.
The True Rewards Stir Crazy Staycation Weekly Video Poker Promotion offers participants the chance to win a two-night stay and $300 dining credit to their choice of the STRAT in Las Vegas or the Aquarius or Edgewater in Laughlin by playing online at home and on the go on the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App. This is an online promotion only. You must use your True Rewards account to login to the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App (“Mobile App”) in order to participate. The True Rewards Stir Crazy Staycation Weekly Video Poker Promotion will be accessible in the “Games” section of the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App. There is no fee or cost to participate in the Promotion. No purchase necessary.
WEEKLY FREE VIDEO POKER PROMOTIONS
To win, play your entries each week on the mobile app to try to achieve your best weekly score. Scores are not cumulative and do not carry over to any subsequent week. Highest top 5 scores each week will win:
- A two-night stay at choice of The STRAT or Aquarius or Edgewater in Laughlin
- $300 dining credit for selected property
Promotions will run weekly from 12:00am Monday to 11:59pm Sunday for the following weeks:
- May 18 – 24, 2020
- May 25 – 31, 2020
- June 1 – June 7, 2020
Scores for each Promotion week will be updated in real time on the PT’s Entertainment Mobile App leader board. Leader boards are locked at 11:59 pm PST on the final day of each Promotion.
PROMOTION PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE
The fifteen (15) Promotion winners can claim their prize by contacting Terrin Mcfall at [email protected]. Winners must claim their prize within thirty (30) days of reopening date. Two night stay and dining credit expires January 1, 2021. Blackout dates may apply.
Players will receive entries in two ways:
- Epic, Legit and Solid True Rewards tiers will receive twenty (20) free entries for each weekly Promotion.
- Loyal and True, True Rewards tiers will receive ten (10) free entries for each weekly Promotion.
- Each entry equates to 20 hands per entry.
- No ability to earn additional entries.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize.
- Promotion will run from May 18 through June 7, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- No purchase necessary. Participants must be a True Rewards member and have their True Rewards card number associated with their PT’s Entertainment Mobile App account.
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- Golden Entertainment reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if Golden Entertainment determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any particular Golden Entertainment service or Promotion.
- Golden Entertainment is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by Golden Entertainment management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362 or the Maryland Lottery Gaming Control Agency pursuant to COMAR 36.03.10.47.
- Should Golden Entertainment believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, Golden Entertainment may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by Golden Entertainment and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.