- $20,000 Football Pick ‘Em (the “Contest”) will be exclusively available at all PT’s Entertainment Group (“PTEG”) in tavern kiosks (the “kiosk”).
- Contestants must be 21 years of age or older, a resident of the United States or Canada and a Golden Rewards or Beer and Bites Club Member.
- Contestants must use their Golden Rewards Club Member card or Beer and Bites Club Member card to log in and participate.
- Each week, based on points earned for play, Golden Rewards or Beer and Bites Club members who visit a PT’s Tavern will receive the opportunity to participate in the Contest by selecting their picks for the winners of Sunday NFL games during the 2019-2020 regular season and submitting a tiebreaker for each game. The first Entry will be awarded for 20 base points earned and additional entries will be awarded for every 250 base points earned Weekly through in-tavern gaming play for each weekly period from 12:00 a.m. on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. on the following Saturday. Contest picks may be submitted until the official start of the first game on the Sunday on which the Contest games are played. There is a total of 17 weeks in the Contest series. Base points earned during a particular week of the Contest will not carry forward to any future Contest week. There is a maximum of five (5) Contest entries per contestant per week. Points may first be earned starting on Monday, September 2, 2019 at 12:00 a.m.
- Contest will run weekly. Contestants will compete with other contestants from all PTEG taverns for a chance to win a weekly prize.
- Weekly football game winner picks must be submitted before the start of the respective Sunday’s first NFL game.
- The contestant amongst all PTEG taverns who picks the most NFL game winners for a respective week will win $1,000 in free slot play.
- The guests who picks the most winners for the 2019 regular season overall win the following: $3,000 in free slot play. Due to technical issues with Week 1, an additional guest that picks the most winners for the 2019 regular season from week 2 to week 17 will win the following: $3,000 in free slot play. Same Contestant cannont win both end of season prizes.
- Prizes will be loaded to the winner’s Golden Rewards or Beer and Bites Club member card. Winners will be notified by in-App in-box notification.
- The winner will have 90 days from the date the prize is added to their account to redeem the prize.
- Weekly ties, if any, between or amongst Contestants will be decided by the combined score selected by the contestants for the tie-breaker Sunday night football game. The contestant who picks the score closest to the actual point total of the tie-breaker Sunday night football game wins. If a tie remains after that, the system will select the earliest submitted entry and that contestant will be the winner.
- A contestant may only win one (1) prize per week.
- Prizes may be claimed by activating the offer in the PTEG mobile app or in-tavern kiosk. Prizes not claimed during the time period provided for in these Official Rules or in the instructions provided by managements at the time of winner notification will not be awarded, will be forfeited and will become null and void.
- All NFL game picks must be completely filled out and submitted on the in-tavern kiosk before the official start of the first NFL game on the respective Sunday.
- Weekly winners will be posted on the App and on the in-tavern kiosk.
- In order to earn opportunities to enter the Contest, during in-tavern play, contestants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for their gaming session to be recorded.
- PTEG reserves all rights, including, but not limited to the rights to: (a) determine, in its sole and absolute discretion and for purposes of the administration of this Contest, the handling of any changes to the NFL Sunday game schedule for the 2019-2020 season and/or the handling of unforeseen events affecting the administration of this Contest; (b) disqualify any contestant who is found to be tampering with the operation of this Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules or to be acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest; (c) modify, suspend or terminate this Contest with or without advance notification to contestants, for any reason, including, without limitation, if PTEG
determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the contest as contemplated in
- By participating in this Contest, each contestant acknowledges and agrees that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operations of the App or Contest or any other PTEG service or contest.
- PTEG is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or
delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction including, lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. PTEG is not responsible for the scheduling, postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of any football game or for any conditions affecting any football game.
- Any dispute related to this Contest shall be resolved by PTEG management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PTEG believe that a contestant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a contest, or otherwise commit fraud, PTEG may disqualify that contestant, and all prizes for that contestant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Contestants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, all winning contestants consent to the use of their name, photographs or any likeness for promotion by PTEG and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising.