June 3, 2019
Golden Entertainment, Inc. has announced TournEvent, a million-dollar gaming competition, at all of its properties, including The STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod, Arizona Charlie’s Decatur and Arizona Charlie’s Boulder in Las Vegas; Aquarius Casino Resort, Colorado Belle Casino Resort and Edgewater Casino Resort in Laughlin, Nevada; Rocky Gap Casino Resort in Flintstone, Maryland; Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino and Lakeside Casino & RV Park in Pahrump, Nevada. PT’s Entertainment Group is Nevada’s largest tavern operator with more than 65 taverns, including PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Company, Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar.
ARIZONA CHARLIE’S – CASINOS
- Now through Sunday, June 23 all True Rewards Members who earn 500 same day base points Monday-Sunday receive an entry into the qualifying slot tournament the following Monday. Tournaments are Monday, June 3, Monday, June 10, Monday June 17 and Monday, June 24.
- From Monday, July 8 through Sunday, July 14, earn 500 same day base points Monday through Sunday to receive an entry into the last chance qualifying slot tournament on Monday, July 15.
- The top 25 scorers at each tournament will win a golden ticket and advance to the In-Casino final of the TournEvent on Sunday, July 21.
- Top five scores in each tournament will be awarded free slot play.
THE STRAT – HOTEL • CASINO • SKYPOD
Wild Card Drawings:
- Wild Card drawing ticket earning eligibility is open to all True Rewards and PT’s Tavern members.
- PT’s Tavern members must join the True Rewards program in order to participate.
- True Rewards members may start earning base points at The STRAT during the following periods:
- Now through Friday, June 14, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15 at 12:01 a.m. through Friday, June 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bonus points earned with point multipliers do not count as base points. Points earned from food and beverage purchases do not counts towards base points.
- The True Rewards club card must be properly inserted in the machine’s card reader to properly record play and earn basepoints. If the readout displays “please re-insert” or “card error” the reader is not recording machine play. The STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod is not responsible for any technical, machine and card reader error.
- One virtual wild card drawing ticket will be awarded for every 250 base points earned on the associated True Rewards card account.
- There is no limit to the number of virtual wild card drawing tickets awarded during each promotional period.
- Virtual drawing tickets will be automatically activated for the previous earning period.
- 75 tickets will be drawn from the virtual drawing drum on the day following each promotional period. The winners for promotional period one will be drawn on Saturday, June 1. The winners for promotional period two will be drawn on Saturday, June 15. The winners for promotional period three will be drawn on Saturday, June 29.
- Each winner will receive one entry into the In-Casino Qualifier TournEvent of Champions held on Saturday, July 13, 2019 at the STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod.
- Guests may win a maximum of one entry during each wild card drawing. Allowing guests to earn a maximum of three total entries, one per earning period.
- The virtual drawing drum will be emptied after each drawing is complete and entries do not carry over to the next drawing.
- Winners do not need to be present to win.
- All winners will be notified by mail. It is the player’s responsibility to have the correct address on file. Winners must RSVP by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9 to claim a spot in the In-Casino Qualifier Tournament.
Everi Slot Machine Hot Seat Promotion:
- Hot seat promotion eligibility is open to all True Rewards and PT’s Tavern members.
- PT’s Tavern members must join True Rewards Program in order to participate.
- The hot seat promotion will run now through Sunday, June 30.
- Each guest must have his or her True Rewards card in the specified Everi Slot machine in order to participate in the hot seat promotion.
- One entry in the In-Casino Qualifier of the TournEvent of Champions may randomly be awarded to an active player on specified Everi slot machines at any time during the promotional period.
- The Everi slot machine will indicate a winner in real time when the hot seat winner is selected.
- Wager amount will not have an effect on the chance of winning, but players must be actively playing to participate.
- Two winners will be awarded every calendar day during the promotional period.
- Each winner may only win once via the hot seat promotion.
- Winners will be notified by mail. It is the player’s responsibility to have the correct address on file. Winners must RSVP by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9 to claim a spot in the In-Casino Qualifier Tournament.
- In-Casino Qualifier Slot Tournament will be held on Saturday, July 13 from 10 a.m. to noon and 6 to 8 p.m. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Participants will play a three-minute session for every entry they received. There will be a maximum of four entries per person.
- The top 50 participants will win prizes. First place winners will receive the Million Dollar Tournament Package and second through fiftieth place winners will receive a share of $5,000 in slot play.
- First place prize includes $1,000 in cash, up to $800 in airfare credit to and from Las Vegas for themselves and a guest, three-night hotel accommodations at Encore Las Vegas, $500 in food and beverage credit at Encore, hotel transportation to and from McCarran International Airport, travel coordination provided by a travel agency and one entry into the Million Dollar Event at Wynn on Wednesday, October 16. The winner must abide by the TournEvent of Champions rules. Official rules and more information is available at tourneventofchampions.com.
- Second through fifth place winners will win $500 in slot play.
- Sixth through tenth place winners will win $200 in slot play.
- Eleventh through twentieth place winners will win $100 in slot play.
- Twenty-first through thirty-first place winners will win $50 in slot play.
- Thirty-first through fiftieth place winners will win $25 in slot play.
- Entries into the In-Casino Qualifier of the TournEvent of Champions have no cash value and will not be substituted for any other prize.
- If a winner is unable or does not wish to participate in the In-Casino Qualifier of the TournEvent of Champions, that entry will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
- Entries into the In-Casino Qualifier of the TournEvent of Champions are not transferable.
- Tournament can include invited players from PT’s Taverns and the STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod.
- Each In-Casino Qualifier will be offered a two-night stay between Friday, July 12 through Sunday, July 14.
- Participants in this promotion serve as the permission from the winner to The STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod, to use their name, address and likeness for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Management reserves all rights to change, modify or cancel any rule or procedure relating to this promotion and to the True Rewards Club at any time without prior written notification.
- In case of dispute, human error or circumstances beyond the control of STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod and/or other unknown mishaps, the decision of the STRAT Hotel, Casino, and SkyPod/Golden Entertainment management is final.
- Management reserves all rights to resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these official rules and the decision shall be final and binding.
- Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules and eligibility determinations for this promotion or program, subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Participants in the event must be 21 years of age or older and a True Rewards member.
- Tournament participants consent to and authorize the use of their name, photograph and likeness without compensation at any time, by STRAT Gaming, LLC its subsidiaries, successors and assigns, to copyright, use and publish, for art, advertising, trade or any other part, or composite or distorted in character, or form, or any medium taken during said tournament, granting a perpetual, royalty free, license as it relates to any photographs, videotapes, digital records or recordings made and shall remain the property of STRAT with the full right of lawful disposition in any manner.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, The STRAT, Arizona Charlie’s (Decatur and Boulder), successors and assignees of sponsors, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this event are not eligible.
PT’S ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
- The In-Casino Qualifier slot tournament will be held on July 13 at The STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod.
- Now through Sunday, June 30, guests can enter for their chance to win one of 20 seats for the In-Casino Qualifier slot tournament by playing at any PT’s location.
- Every 200 base points equals one entry
GOLDEN CASINO GROUP – PAHRUMP NUGGET • GOLD TOWN • LAKESIDE
- Now through Saturday, July 13, every 1,000 base points earned between Monday through Friday receives a tournament round on the following Sunday.
- Check in begins at noon. Tournament begins at 1 p.m.
- First place receives $500 cash, second place receives $300 in free slot play and third place receives $200 in free slot play.
- The top 10 winners will receive a golden ticket to the finale held at the Pahrump Nugget on Sunday, July 21 for a spot in the $1,000,000 TournEvent of Champions at the Wynn in Las Vegas on Wednesday, October 16.
AQUARIUS – CASINO RESORT
- Now through Sunday, June 30, all True Rewards Club cardholders can earn Golden Passes to participate in the In-Casino Qualifier Million Dollar Tournament that will be held at the Aquarius Casino Resort on Saturday, August 3 and Sunday, August 4.
- Golden Passes will give a guest one tournament round and guests can win multiple Golden Passes.
Wild Card Drawings:
- All True Rewards Club cardholders will earn one virtual drawing ticket for every 250 base points earned.
- True Rewards Club cardholders will earn two virtual drawing tickets for every 250 base points earned while playing on any Everi slot machine.
- There will be four promotional periods:
- Saturday, June 1 to Saturday, June 15; and Sunday, June 16 to Sunday, June 30.
- The four drawings will be held on:
- Saturday, June 1, Sunday, June 16 and Monday, July 1.
- There will be 75 winners and they do not have to be present to win.
Everi Hot Seat Drawings:
- Five random winners will be selected daily now through Sunday, June 30 from all True Rewards Club cardholders that are actively playing on one of our 10 Everi machines at the time of the hot seat drawing.
- All winners from the wild card and Everi hot seat drawings will be invited back to the Aquarius Casino Resort on Saturday, August 3 and Sunday, August 4 to participate in the In-Casino Qualifier Tournament.
- All guests will play in one, three-minute tournament for each Golden Pass they have earned.
- The top nine scores will compete in one final ‘head-to-head’ round.
- The highest score from the final round will advance to the final event at Wynn Las Vegas for a chance to win $1,000,000. The winner will also receive hotel accommodations for four days, three nights; $800 airfare credit to travel to and from Las Vegas; transportation to and from McCarran International Airport; and food and beverage credit.
COLORADO BELL – HOTEL • CASINO RESORT • LAUGHLIN & EDGEWATER – HOTEL • CASINO RESORT • LAUGHLIN
- The In-Casino Qualifier will take place in Laughlin on Saturday, August 3 and Sunday, August 4.
- The Colorado Belle and Edgewater will invite their top three tiers to the qualifier, where guests will play in their respective primary property’s preliminary round.
- Each guest will play one, three-minute round on Saturday, August 3, and the top 20 scores from both the Colorado Belle and Edgewater will advance to the semi-final round at the Aquarius on Sunday, August 3.
- The top 20 from Colorado Belle and the top 20 from Edgewater will compete against the top 40 from Aquarius’ preliminary round.
- The top nine will advance to the final round taking place on Sunday, August 3. All guests who participate in the preliminary round will be entered into a wild card drawing to fill the tenth and final seat in the final round.
- The first-place winner of the final round will win a trip to Las Vegas to compete in the TournEvent of Champions Event from Tuesday, October 15 to Friday, October 18.
ROCKY GAP – CASINO • RESORT
- Tournaments for the $ 1,000,000 Tournament of Champions Slot Series will be held on the following dates:
- June 4, 11, 18, 25, July 3 and July 8 with a last chance tournament on July 10. Registration begins at 4 p.m. Tournament begins at 5 p.m.
- Finale tournament is on Saturday, July 13. Registration begins at 1 p.m. Tournament begins at 2 p.m.
Eligibility for Tournament of Champions Series:
- Participants must be a Rocky Gap True Rewards Member.
- Guests must earn 200 same day base points with an earning time between 12:15 a.m. – 2:59 p.m. now through Wednesday, July 10.
- Top 20 from each tournament has a guaranteed spot in the finale on Saturday, July 13.
- All Players Club rules/regulations apply.
- All players must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
- Daily winners will have to be present to collect their prize or the prize will be forfeited.
Tournament Registration and timing:
- Patrons will register in the tournament area beginning at 4pm.
- Seating is based on machine availability.
- Upon entering the tournament area, the tournament software will randomly assign a machine to the registrant.
- An announcement will start each session.
- Each entrant will play one, three-minute session.
- Credits are automatically compiled by the machines. All slot tournament machines are operated by pressing the spin button. No coins and/or slot tokens are required. The machines will automatically stop at the end of the session. All contestants will be playing the exact same machine type.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, a tournament official must be notified immediately. If an entrant experiences a machine malfunction creating an unfair result, the first machines score will be considered void. Only the score on the next machine will be considered as a session score.
- Entrants are to remain seated until a tournament representative records their session score. Entrants will verify and sign for their score.
- The top 20-point earners will be posted on the tournament scoring board located in the tournament area. The top 20 denoted on the winners board will fluctuate during tournament play as high scores are attained.
- First place receives $300, second place receives $200 and third place receives $100.
- Finale on Saturday, July 13: First place receives a spot in the Tournament of Champions at the Wynn in Las Vegas and $1000, second place receives $200 and third place receives $100.
- Tournament in Las Vegas will be held on Wednesday, October 16.
- Must be present to win.
- By participating in the promotion, attendees agree to be bound by these official rules and the decision of management.
- Failure to adhere to tournament rules and/or procedures may result in disqualification at the discretion of management.
- Rocky Gap Casino Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
- Employees of Rocky Gap Casino Resort, and its casino properties, along with members of their immediate households, spouses, children, parents, in laws and any other affiliates are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Management reserves the right to exclude any individual from this promotion in its sole and absolute discretion.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to Rocky Gap Casino Resort, and any of its affiliated companies and advertising and marketing agencies to use their names, likeness, and image/photo, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation of any kind.
- The official rules, the methods in which prizes are awarded, the time, date or location of this event or this promotion in general is subject to modification or cancellation by management at any time in its sole discretion.
- Any monies won will be awarded to the registered entrant only.
- Any and all applicable taxes and/or fees related to winning of the above-described prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In no event will Rocky Gap, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your participation in this promotion. Participation in this promotion is at your own risk.
Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to enter the casino floor.