May 2021 True Rewards™ VGK Playoffs OtterBox Giveaway
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules may be changed at any time.
The VGK OtterBox Playoffs Giveaway Promotion offers participants the chance to win VGK/PT’s branded OtterBox Prize Pack (“Prize Pack”) by earning entries in tavern. Players must use their True Rewards account in order to participate.
Promotion will run from the first VGK playoff game until the end of the game in which VGK are eliminated from the playoffs. If VGK do not clinch the playoffs, this promotion becomes null and void.
PROMOTION PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE
- One winner will be selected from each tavern from all eligible entries received from that tavern.
- Winner will be chosen randomly through a manual drawing.
- Participants earn one (1) paper entry for every natural four of a kind or non-poker jackpot of $200 or more earned while playing with their True Rewards card during VGK playoff games. Minimum bet $1 required to qualify.
- Winners will be randomly selected by manual drawing on the Saturday following the last VGK playoff game.
- Must be present to win.
- Earning is only valid during VGK playoff games
- Each winner will receive one (1) OtterBox Prize Pack consisting of:
- 1 – OtterBox Venture 45 Cooler
- 1 – OtterBox Elevation 64 Growler
- 2 – Elevation 16 Tumblers
- There is a no free slot play option in lieu of the Prize Pack.
- Once a valid, government-issued ID is verified and prize claim paperwork has been verified, Marketing will coordinate with Commissary for delivery of Prize Pack to each tavern for winners to claim.
- Winners have seven (7) days to claim their prize at the completion of the promotion. Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void.
- Winners will be posted at ptstaverns.com
- True Rewards members will earn one (1) paper entry for every natural four of a kind or non-poker jackpot of $200 or more earned while playing with their True Rewards card during VGK playoff games. Minimum $1 bet to qualify.
- True Rewards is free to join and can be done by visiting any PT’s Taverns location and presenting your government issued ID.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize.
- Promotion will run from start of NHL Playoffs (approx. May 11) through the end of the game which eliminates the VGK from the NHL Playoffs.
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- One prize per participant.
- Drawing till take place at 7pm on the Saturday following the final VGK playoff game.
- Unreported qualifying hits will not be awarded.
- PT’s Tavern’s reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Taverns service or Promotion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Taverns believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Tavern’s may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.