PT’s Taverns to Host Fantasy Football Draft Parties, Giveaway for 2020 Professional Football Draft
September 11, 2019
– Aug 7, 2019 – PT’s Taverns, with 66 locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley and Nevada, including PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Company, Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar, are offering fantasy football packages from now until Tuesday, Sept. 3. In addition, every fantasy football party booked will receive a complimentary draft kit and Wi-Fi, plus, will be entered for the chance to win a pair of tickets to the 2020 professional football draft, to be held in Las Vegas.PT’s fantasy football packages include:
- Medium platter: 10 golden wings, four chicken tenders, three classic pub sliders, six mozzarella sticks, fries and curly fries, priced at $45.
- Large platter: 20 golden wings, eight chicken tenders, six classic pub sliders, six mozzarella sticks, sriracha chicken bites, pickle chips and a mix of sea salt and curly fries, priced at $85.
- Drinks: choice of Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra or Stella Artois. Six beers will be priced at $25, 12 beers at $50 and 24 beers at $100. Shots of Jameson Whiskey and Patrón Silver Tequila will be priced at $3 and $5.
- The Extra Yard: one bottle of either Jameson Whiskey, Deep Eddy Vodka or Patrón Silver Tequila with six cans of Monster Energy drinks. Priced between $100 and $125.
PT’s is also running $20,000 Football Pick ‘Em from Thursday, Sept. 5 to Sunday, Dec. 29 with a $1,000 winner each week and $3,000 winner at the end of the season. Guests can earn their first entry when submitting their picks on tavern kiosks with 20 base points earned and an additional entry every 250 base points earned. Entries are limited to five a week.Plus, PT’s Happy Hour, named “Best Happy Hour” by the Las Vegas Weekly in 2019, includes offerings available daily from 5 to 7 p.m., and midnight to 2 a.m. PT’s Happy Hour offers a 50 percent discount on drinks including wines by the glass, premium spirits and all craft and import beer, which includes PT’s own craft brews such as the Golden Hefeweizen and Hualapai IPA.PT’s Happy Hour food selections priced at $6 include Sriracha chicken bites and loaded potato skins; $7 selections include a half-pound pub burger and chicken parmesan sliders; and flatbreads, including three-cheese, meat feast, the Gilroy and buffalo chicken, will be priced at $8. Menu items vary by location.About PT’s Entertainment Group
PT’s Entertainment Group, a division of Golden Entertainment, Inc., is the largest traditional tavern operator in Nevada with 66 locations in the state. Voted “Best Happy Hour” in the Las Vegas Weekly’s Best of Vegas in both 2018 and 2019, the company’s taverns include PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Co., Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar. PT’s Entertainment Group operates approximately 950 gaming devices. More information is available at ptstaverns.com
, on Facebook
.All PT’s Entertainment Group taverns are open 24 hours daily and serve a variety of dishes available for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Breakfast selections include pancakes, omelets, and various egg dishes; appetizer selections include tacos, pizzas, sliders and other bar bites; lunch and dinner selections include burgers, wraps, sandwiches, wings and other entrées; and dessert selections include cookies, ice cream and more. Signature cocktails, as well as a variety of PT’s craft and import beer, are also available at all locations.About Golden Entertainment, Inc.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates Golden Gaming, PT’s Entertainment Group and Golden Route Operations. Golden Gaming’s assets include 10 resort-casinos, including The STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod, Arizona Charlie’s Decatur and Arizona Charlie’s Boulder in Las Vegas; Aquarius Casino Resort, Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Resort and Edgewater Hotel & Casino Resort in Laughlin, Nev.; Rocky Gap Casino Resort in Flintstone, Md.; Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino and Lakeside Casino & RV Park in Pahrump, Nev. PT’s Entertainment Group is Nevada’s largest tavern operator with more than 66 taverns, including PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Company, Sean Patrick’s, Sierra Gold and SG Bar. Golden Route Operations, one of the largest distributed gaming operations in the nation, operates more than 10,500 gaming devices in more than 1,000 locations across Nevada and Montana. The company as a whole operates more than 16,200 gaming devices, 114 table games, 5,168 hotel rooms, and provides jobs for approximately 7,000 employees. More information is available on the company’s website: http://www.goldenent.com/
Megan Roberts/Lauren Cahlan
Wicked Creative: 702.868.4545