$25,000 NEW YEAR'S POINT CHALLENGE
December 31, 2020
Promotion has been extended through February 8th, 2021 (Updated 2/2/2021)
PT’s Entertainment Group (“PTEG”)
January 2021 $25,000 New Year’s Point Challenge
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules can be changed at any time.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- Only points earned at PT’s Entertainment Group taverns will be used to calculate point totals for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Promotion will run from 12:00am, January 1, 2021 through 11:59pm, February 7, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- No purchase necessary. Participants must be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- Participants must use their TRUE Rewards Club Member card to participate by earning TRUE Rewards base points in accordance with the TRUE Rewards program. $2 coin in= 1 point.
- The top four point earners in each tier of the TRUE Rewards program (True, Loyal, Solid, Legit, and Epic) during the Promotion Period will win the following prizes, in the form free play added to their account:
- The top four point earners in the True tier will win $250 in free play each.
- The top four point earners in the Loyal tier will win $500 in free play each.
- The top four point earners in the Solid tier will win $1,000 in free play each.
- The top four point earners in the Legit tier will win $1,500 in free play each.
- The top four point earners in the Epic tier will win $3,000 in free play each.
- Only points earned during the Promotion Period will be used to calculate point totals for the purposes of this Promotion. Points earned before January 1, 2021, will not count toward point totals for this Promotion.
- If a contestant is categorized in multiple tiers or accounts of the TRUE Rewards program during the Contest Period, such contestant may be eligible for the prize in each respective tier. Tier status determined based on TRUE Rewards club rules. True Rewards club rules may be obtained from bar host. One prize per contestant per contest.
- Winners will be posted on the PTEG mobile app and kiosk in tavern.
- Winners will have their corresponding free play amount added to their accounts within seven (7) from the completion of this promotion. Appropriate and corresponding ID and required documentation will need to be completed and presented by Winner for free play deposit.
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- Ties will be resolved based upon the participants earliest recorded play dates and/or times.
- Participants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for the session to be recorded.
- PTEG reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion(d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PTEG determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules, and (e) consolidate any multiple accounts for same contestant.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any particular PTEG service or Promotion.
- PTEG is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PTEG management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PTEG believe that a Participants has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud PTEG may disqualify that Participants, and all prizes for that Participants shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PTEG and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable law and regulation.