Big Game Squares Official Rules
January 25, 2021
Big Game Squares
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules can be changed at any time.
- The Big Game Squares contest will be available at select PT’s Taverns (“PT’s”) locations.
- Participants must be a True Rewards Member. True Rewards is free to join and can be done at any PT’s Taverns by presenting your government-issued ID.
- Contest will begin the week of January 25, 2021 (start dates may vary) until the squares are filled or until game day February 7th, 2021, whichever is first.
- Must be present to win.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Participants must use their True Rewards club member card to log in and participate.
- Guests will qualify for a football square with every natural four of a kind and every $200 keno hit with a minimum $1 bet.
- Squares will be 10 by 10 for a total of 100 squares.
- Guest will select any remaining square available on the board until board is filled.
- The scores for each row and column will be randomly selected by marketing on Friday February 5th, 2021 and distributed to the locations.
- The scores are not to be displayed on the square board until Game day, February 7th
- The winners will be determined by the last numeral in the score for each game quarter determined by Team designation. Example: the score at the end of Q1 is Team A - 7 to Team B - 4. Locate Team A column #7 and Team B row #4 and where those intersect is the first score winner.
- Free Play will be electronically downloaded immediately by the bartender.
- The same will occur for each additional Quarter until the final quarter where the winner will receive $50 in free slot play and a $50 cash prize.
- Prizes will be awarded per quarter in the form of FSP (“Free Slot Play”). The final quarter winner will receive a FSP prize and a cash prize. Prize amount will total $250 and will be broken down as follows:
- Each quarter winner’s prize = $50 in FSP; and
- Final quarter winner’s prize = $50 in FSP and $50 cash.
- Participants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for the session to be recorded.
- PT’s Taverns reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Taverns service or Promotion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Taverns believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Tavern’s may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.