Big Game Sunday Squares Official Rules
February 1, 2022
Big Game Squares
- The Big Game Squares contest will be available at select PT’s Taverns (“PT’s Taverns”) locations.
- Participants must be a True Rewards Club Member.
- Contest will run from February 1st 2022 until the squares are filled or until game day February 13th 2022, whichever is first.
- Must be present to win.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Participants must use their True Rewards club member card to log in and participate.
- Guests will qualify for a football square with every four of a kind and every $200 keno hit with a minimum $1 bet.
- Squares will be 10 by 10 for a total of 100 squares.
- Guest will select any remaining square available on the board until board is filled.
- The scores for each row and column will be randomly selected by tavern operations on Friday February 11th, 2022 and distributed to the locations.
- The scores are not to be displayed on the square board until Game day, February 13th 2022
- The winners will be determined by the last numeral in the score for each game quarter determined by Team designation. Example: the score at the end of Q1 is Team A - 7 to Team B - 4. Locate Team A column #7 and Team B row #4 and where those intersect is the first score winner.
- Free Play will be electronically downloaded immediately by the bartender.
- The same will occur for each additional Quarter until the final quarter where the winner will receive $50 in free slot play and a $50 cash prize.
- Prizes will be awarded per quarter in the form of FSP (“Free Slot Play”). The final quarter winner will receive a FSP prize and a cash prize. Prize amount will total $250 and will be broken down as follows:
- Each quarter winner’s prize = $50 in FSP; and
- Final quarter winner’s prize = $50 in FSP and $50 cash.
- Participants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for the session to be recorded.
- PT’s Taverns reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to modify or cancel this contest at any time with or without advance notification to participants.
- PT's Taverns reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualify any contestant who is found to be tampering with the operation of this contest, to be acting in violation of these rules or to be acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest; and (b) modify, suspend or terminate this contest with or without advance notification to participants, if PT's Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that the contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the contest as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this contest, guests acknowledge and agree that he/she
will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operations of the PT's Taverns mobile app or any particular PT's Taverns service or contest.
- PT's Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction including, lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this contest shall be resolved by PT's Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT's Taverns believe that a contestant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act
to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a
contest, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT's Taverns may disqualify such contestant, and all associated prizes for that contestant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred
from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with
cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- PT's Taverns team members, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said team member, are not allowed to participate in this contest.
- All winning participants consent to the use of their name, photographs or any likeness for promotion by PT's Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising.