March 2022 Sean Patrick's St. Patrick’s Day Gaming Promo
March 2, 2022
PT’s Taverns (“PT’s”)
March 2022 St. Patrick’s Day Gaming Promo
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules can be changed at any time.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- Only valid at Sean Patrick’s locations.
- Promotion will run from 12:00am, March 14, 2022 through 11:59pm, March 16, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Participants must be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- TRUE Rewards is free to join and can be done by visiting any PT’s Taverns location and presenting your government issued ID.
- Participants must use their TRUE Rewards Club Member card to participate by earning TRUE Rewards base points in accordance with the TRUE Rewards program. $2 coin in= 1 point.
- Participants will earn one entry for every fifty (50) base points earned during the promotional period.
- Participants may only win once during the promotion.
- Earned entries are only valid at the location at which they are earned.
- Participants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for a session to be recorded.
- Five (5) winners at each Sean Patrick’s location will be chosen randomly through electronic drawing.
- Winners list will be sent to the respective tavern for contact. Winners will be announced on or about 7pm on March 17, 2022. Must be present to win.
- One hundred dollars ($100) in free slot play will be electronically downloaded immediately by the bartender to each winner’s machine.
- PT’s reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion(d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’S determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules, and (e) consolidate any multiple accounts for same contestant.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any particular PT’s service or Promotion.
- PT’s is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’S management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s believe that a Participants has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud PT’s may disqualify that Participants, and any and all prizes for that Participants shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’S and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable law and regulation.
- Participating locations:
- Sean Patrick’s – 11930 Southern Highlands Pkwy. Henderson, NV 89141
- Sean Patrick’s – 3290 W Ann. Rd. North Las Vegas, NV 89031
- Sean Patrick’s – 8255 W. Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Sean Patrick’s – 6788 North 5th St. North Las Vegas, NV 89084