May 2023 Survey Giveaway
May 18, 2023
PT’s Taverns (“PTs”)
May 2023 PT’s Survey Giveaway
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- All completed PT’s surveys with valid contact information including first and last name, phone number and email completed up until the end f the Promotional Period will be entered to win.
- Promotion will run until June 7, 2023 at 11:59pm (the “Promotion Period”).
- Participants must be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- On or about June 8, a winner will be chosen electronically and contacted through provided survey contact information.
- Winner will receive a check for $500.
- Winner will need to submit completed W-9 for check to be issued.
- PTs reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion(d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PTS determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules, and (e) consolidate any multiple accounts for same contestant.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any particular PT’s service or Promotion.
- PTs is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PTs management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PTs believe that a Participants has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud PT’s may disqualify that Participants, and any and all prizes for that Participants shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PTs and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable law and regulation.