NATIONAL SELFIE DAY 2021 RULES
June 21, 2021
PT’s Taverns #nationalselfieday contest/giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion begins at 12 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 21st
, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. P.T. on June 27th
, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Golden Entertainment Inc.
- ELIGIBILITY: PT’s Taverns’ June #NationalSelfieDay Social Media Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents residing in the state of Nevada who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age on the date of June 21st, 2021. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters; members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live); and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, eligible persons (“Entrants”) can enter by “following” PT’s Taverns Instagram page (@ptstaverns), “liking” the contest post, tagging friends to enter on the contest post, and posting their own selfie with hashtags #NationalSelfieDay and #TavernSelfie and tagging the bar location. Entrants must “like” the designated post that is published specifically for the Promotion. Entrant can only enter the contest once. Standard data rates may apply. To download these applications for free, simply visit www.instagram.com via any mobile device.
By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entries must be submitted by Entrant. Entrant may be asked to answer optional questions, complete a verification process (including, but not limited to, submitting full name, email address, mailing address, and birthdate and completing an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release) and/or register for future notices of online promotions.ALL Submissions:
- MUST be the Entrant’s original idea (modification of an original work or third party’s work is not an original idea). Submissions MUST NOT copy or otherwise plagiarize or infringe any source.
- MUST NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent (g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.) , self-mutilating, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, over-intoxication, underage gambling, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words, or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are, or appear to be, unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to, the laws or regulations in any state where the submitted photograph is created or in the state of Nevada. This will be determined in sponsor’s sole authority.
- MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, entry submissions must not include third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor.
- MUST NOT include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property. Entry submissions must not include commercial music.
- MUST NOT include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities, and friends, who have not expressly authorized Entrant to display their image or likeness in any submitted application or otherwise use such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules. Entrant must be prepared to provide signed third-party authorizations upon request.
By entering, each Entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patents, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances. Entrants further warrant and represent that they have secured the requisite consent from any third party referenced in their entries. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive, or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Promotion.Internet, phone, and usage charges imposed by the Entrant’s online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The June #NationalSelfieDay Social Media Promotion submissions will be evaluated for criteria and a winner will be selected by PT Taverns’ social media team. Final winner is subject to discretion of PT’s Taverns. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) PT’s Taverns gift card in the amount of $100. The winners will be announced June 28th, 2021. The winner will be notified via Instagram DM and receive a message informing them that they have won. If a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours after the first attempt to notify him/her that he/she has been selected to receive a prize, that potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Except where legally prohibited, each potential winner will be required to complete and return, within seven (7) business days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release and Declaration of Compliance in order to claim his/her prize. If after the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release and Declaration of Compliance within the required time , or if potential winner is legally disallowed, unable or unavailable to win or use the Prize, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize. Noncompliance with the foregoing, failure to abide by these Official Rules, or return of the prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification of potential winner.Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given, and the prize will not otherwise be awarded.POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- PRIZE: Total of two (2) winners. The winners will each receive one (1) PT’s Taverns gift card in the amount of $100, mailed to the winner’s home address. Prize will not exceed monetary value of $100. Exact dates and arrangements are subject to availability in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a winner is unable to use this prize, the prize may be forfeited, and no alternative compensation will be awarded.
Limit one (1) prize per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to: travel, ground transportation, automobile insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges, or facility charges including resort fees, gratuities, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. Any guests accompanying winner must be at least 21 years of age. Additional prize award details to be provided to the prize winners at the time of notification.Additional blackout dates may apply. Contact Sponsor for a list of all blackout dates.In the event Winner and/or guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, tortious, or intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such Winner, revoke the Prize, and, as appropriate, remove Winner from Sponsor’s property with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Winner and/or guest. In the event Winner or guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments, or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Winner or guest as a result of such conduct. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any aspect of Prize Winner’s or Guest’s activity related to this promotion in any way or their acceptance or use of the Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Any attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any Entrant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria described above.In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or modify these Official Rules at its discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the winners, Sponsor reserves the right to award or not award the prizes in its sole discretion.
- PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED PARTIES, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, AND ALL OF ITS/THEIR PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY, IN ANYWAY RELATED TO THIS PROMOTION OR POSTING OF ANY ITEMS, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
- NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Promotion, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and the Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Clark County or the appropriate State Court located in Nevada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
- WINNER LIST: Entrants may request the name of the winner by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope TO Golden Entertainment, Inc., Attn: PT’s Taverns June #NationalSelfieDay Social Media Promotion Winner, 6595 S. Jones Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, 89118. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.
- NO ENDORSEMENT BY INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram or Facebook. Company shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical, or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. By entering this sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release Instagram and Facebook of any responsibility regarding the Promotion.