November 2022 40th Birthday $40,00 Free Play Giveaway Official Rules
October 27, 2022
PT’s Taverns (“PTs”)
November 2022 40th Birthday $40,00 Free Play Giveaway
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- Only base points earned at PT’s taverns will be used to calculate entries totals for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Promotion will run from 12:00am, November 1, 2022 through 11:59pm, November 30, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Participants must be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- True Rewards is free to join and can be done by visiting any PT’s Taverns location and presenting your government issued ID.
- Participants must use their TRUE Rewards Club Member card to participate by earning TRUE Rewards base points in accordance with the TRUE Rewards program. $2 coin in= 1 point.
- On or around December 1, 2022, 40 winners will be chosen via electronic drawing. Winners will be awarded in the order in which they are drawn; i.e. – first name drawn is first place, second name is second place, etc.
- Guests may only win once during the promotion.
- Prize breakdown:
5th - 15th
16th - 30th
31st - 40th
- Prize will be paid out in free play, no cash option or equivalent.
- Winners will be posted on ptstaverns.com.
- There is a maximum $1,500 daily redemption limit on free play.
- Points and benefits are valid as long as a minimum of one (1) True Rewards point is earned every thirteen (13) months. If no True Rewards point is earned within a thirteen (13) month period, True Rewards points, comps, free slot play and all other benefits will expire.
- Participants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for a session to be recorded.
- PTs reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion(d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PTS determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules, and (e) consolidate any multiple accounts for same contestant.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any particular PT’s service or Promotion.
- PTs is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PTS management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PTs believe that a Participants has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud PT’s may disqualify that Participants, and any and all prizes for that Participants shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PTS and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable law and regulation.