September 2023 PT’s Taverns Football Jersey Giveaway Official Rules
August 24, 2023
September 2023 PT’s Taverns Football Jersey Giveaway
The PT’s Taverns Football Jersey Giveaway Promotion offers participants the chance to win a PT’s Taverns Football Jersey by earning entries in tavern by playing any of the games offered on machines. Players must use their True Rewards account in order to participate.
Promotion will run from 12:01am September 1, 2023 through 11:59pm September 30, 2023
PROMOTION PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE
- Two (2) winners will be randomly selected from each of the sixty-three (63) participating PT’s Taverns at each drawing.
- There will be 2 drawings; September 16 & September 30
- Winners will be chosen randomly through an electronic drawing.
- Winners will be randomly selected on or about 7pm on Saturday, September 16 & Saturday, September 30.
- The two (2) winners per tavern per drawing will each receive as a prize, PT’s Taverns Football Jersey.
- Each drawing one winner will receive a White jersey and one winner will receive a gray jersey. Based on First come first served winner’s choice.
- No cash option.
- Winners will be notified via email, phone, or directly by the tavern.
- Winners will receive their jersey once a valid, government-issued ID is verified, a W-9 is completed, and prize claim form.
- Winners have seven (7) days to claim their prize at the completion of the promotion. Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void.
- True Rewards members will earn one (1) entry for every fifty (50) base points earned.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize. True Rewards is free to join and can be joined by presenting a valid government-issued ID at any PT’s Tavern location.
- Promotion will run from September 1 through September 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- One prize per contestant per contest.
- PT’s Tavern’s reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Tavern’s determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Tavern’s service or Promotion.
- PT’s Tavern’s is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Tavern’s management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Tavern’s believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Tavern’s may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.