Sierra Gold Reno February 2024 Relaxation Promotion Official Rules
January 24, 2024
Sierra Gold Reno
February 2024 Relaxation Promotion
The February Relaxation Promotion offers participants the chance to win a spa credit, steakhouse credit and cash/free play. Players can enter by earning points on their favorite machine or by purchasing one of the monthly beverage specials being offered. Players must use their True Rewards account to participate.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a TRUE Rewards Club Member.
- Promotion will run February 1st, 2024 from 12:00am until February 29th, 2024 at 11:59pm (the “Promotion Period”).
- Two winners will be chosen on or about March 1st, 2024.
- Participants can qualify for entries in one of two ways:
- earn one entry for every 50 base points earned through gaming play during the promotion period.
- Earn one entry for each purchase
- Entries earned by play will have the winner chosen electronically.
- Entries earned by purchasing beverage promotions will enter via paper entry and a winner will be drawn from all paper entries.
- Each winner will receive: $300 credit to Spa Toscana, $200 credit to Bimini Steakhouse, and $100 (payable as cash to beverage winner and as free play to gaming winner).
- Winners will be notified by the tavern using the contact information on file in the winner’s True Rewards account. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure their contact information is up to date.
- Winners who do not respond within 7 days will forfeit prize. Winners may claim their prize by contacting the tavern and completing the required paperwork.
- One prize per participant per promotion
- PT’s Taverns reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Taverns service or Promotion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Taverns believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Taverns may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.