PT’s Entertainment Group
No Golden Knights? No Problem!
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government ID and be a Golden Rewards Club or Beer and Bites Club Member to participate in the October 2019 No Golden Knights? No Problem! (the “Promotion”).
- Entrants must use their Golden Rewards Club Member card or Beer and Bites Club Member card to log in to Rewards Club to participate.
- Each week, based on points earned for either play or points earned through food and beverage purchases, Golden Rewards or Beer and Bites Club members who visit a PT’s Tavern will receive the opportunity to participate in the Promotion. One entry will be awarded for every 25 base points earned through play and for every 25 food and drink points earned through purchases on days that the Golden Knights are not officially scheduled to play during each weekly period from 12:00 a.m. on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. on the following Wednesday. Base points earned through play and food and drink points earned through purchases during a particular week of the Promotion will not carry forward to any future Promotion week. Points may first be earned starting on Thursday, October, 3, 2019 at 12:00 a.m.
- Promotion will run weekly. Entrants will compete with other Entrants from all PTEG taverns for a chance to win two tickets to view the Vegas Golden Knights vs Edmonton Oilers at the T-Mobile Arena on Saturday, November 23rd, 2019. One winner will be randomly selected each week. Weekly earning schedule (days Knights are not playing during each weekly period) will be as follows:
- Week 1: Thursday, October 3rd, Saturday, October 5th, Sunday, October 6th, Monday, October 7th and Wednesday, October 9th
- Week 2: Friday, October 11th, Monday, October 14th and Wednesday, October 16th
- Week 3: Friday, October 18th, Sunday, October 20th, and Wednesday, October 23rd
- Week 4: Thursday, October 24th, Saturday, October 26th, Monday, October 28th, Tuesday, October 29th, and Wednesday, October 30th
- All T-Mobile Arena ticketing is handled via the Flash Seats app. Prizes will be loaded to the winner’s Flash Seats account using the email the winner used to register their Flash Seats account. Winners will be posted on the in-tavern marketing kiosk. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their contact information is up to date.
- The winner will have 7 days from the date the prize is added to their account to redeem the prize at which point the prize will become null and void. Prizes have no cash option.
- An Entrant may only win one (1) prize per week.
- Prizes not claimed during the time period provided for in these Official Rules or in the instructions provided by managements at the time of winner notification will not be awarded, will be forfeited and will become null and void.
- In order to earn opportunities to enter the Promotion, during in-tavern play, Entrants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for their gaming session to be recorded.
- PTEG reserves all rights, including, but not limited to the rights to: (a) determine, in its sole and absolute discretion and for purposes of the administration of this Promotion, the handling of any changes to the NHL game schedule for the 2019-2020 season and/or the handling of unforeseen events affecting the administration of this Promotion; (b) disqualify any Entrant who is found to be tampering with the operation of this Promotion, to be acting in violation of these rules or to be acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion; (c) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion with or without advance notification to Entrants, for any reason, including, without limitation, if PTEG determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in
- By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operations of the App or Promotion or any other PTEG service or Promotion.
- PTEG is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or
delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction including, lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. PTEG is not responsible for the scheduling, postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of any hockey game or for any conditions affecting any hockey game.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PTEG management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PTEG believe that an Entrant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or otherwise commit fraud, PTEG may disqualify that Entrant, and all prizes for that Entrant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Entrants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Entrants consent to the use of their name, photographs or any likeness for promotion by PTEG and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising.