September 2021 True Rewards™ Football Jersey Giveaway
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules can be changed at any time.
Promotion and Promotion dates contingent on 2021-2022 NFL Schedule
The Football Jersey Giveaway Promotion offers participants the chance to win a Las Vegas Raiders jersey by earning entries in tavern by playing any of the games offered on machines. Players must use their True Rewards card account to log in to participate.
Promotion will run from 12:01am September 1, 2021 through 11:59pm September 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
PROMOTION PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected from each of the sixty-four (64) participating PT’s Taverns.
- Winners will be chosen randomly through an electronic drawing.
- Winners will be randomly selected on or about 5pm on Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Winners list will be sent to the respective tavern for contact.
- Each winner per tavern will each receive as a prize, a Las Vegas Raiders jersey.
- No cash option.
- Winners will be notified directly by the tavern and/or via email, or phone as applicable. True Rewards members are responsible for verifying that their contact information is current.
- Winners will receive their jersey once a valid, government-issued ID is verified.
- Winners have seven (7) days to claim their prize at the completion of the promotion. Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void.
- Winners will be posted at ptstaverns.com
- True Rewards members will earn one (1) entry for every one hundred (100) base points earned during the Promotion Period.
- True Rewards is a free rewards program. For more information or where to sign up, visit http://www.truerewards.com
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize. True Rewards is free to join and can be joined by presenting a valid government-issued ID at any PT’s Tavern location.
- Promotion will run from September 1 through September 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- One prize per contestant.
- PT’s Taverns reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Taverns service or Promotion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Taverns believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Taverns may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.