February $1,000 Weekly Video Poker Mobile App Contest
Please note that due to the fluid Covid-19 situation, these program components, dates, and rules may be changed at any time.
- Video poker contest will be exclusively available on the PT’s Taverns (“PT’s”) mobile app.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize.
- Contest will run from February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older and a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Participants must use their True Rewards card account number to log into the mobile app to redeem earned entries.
- Each Session will consist of twenty (20) hands.
- Every 200 base points earns one entry.
- No maximum of earnable entries.
- Contest will run weekly from Monday 12:00am to Sunday 11:59pm (“Weekly Contest”).
- Weeks of play will be:
- Week 1: February 1 at 12:00am– February 7 at 11:59pm
- Week 2: February 8 at 12:00am– February 14 at 11:59pm
- Week 3: February 15 at 12:00am– February 21 at 11:59pm
- Week 4: February 22 at 12:00am– February 28 at 11:59pm
- Scores for each Session must be submitted prior to the end of the Weekly Contest.
- Each weekly prize will be in the form of Free Slot Play (“Free Slot Play”) and in USD.
- 1st prize = $1,000 in Free Slot Play
- Prizes will be automatically awarded to the winner’s True Rewards account within two (2) days of the completion of each Weekly Contest.
- Participants are eligible for one prize per contest.
- Winners for each Weekly Contest will be posted on the app and kiosk. Winners will also
be notified via push notification.
- Ties will be resolved based upon the earliest recorded score.
- Participants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for the session to be recorded.
- Only one mobile device per Participants may be played at a time. Participants may need
to download Cookies onto their mobile device.
- PT’s Taverns reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Taverns service or Promotion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Taverns believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Taverns may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion or to win any prize
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Week 1:
- Maday • 575444870
- Week 2:
- Lam • 575448463
- Week 3:
- Lovebone • 575327728
- Week 1: