December 2023 VGK Ticket Giveaway and On-Ice Photo Official Rules
November 8, 2023
December 2023 VGK Ticket Giveaway and On-Ice Photo
The VGK Ticket Giveaway and On-Ice Photo Promotion offers participants the chance to win a pair of tickets to watch a Vegas Golden Knights (“VGK”) game in the Golden Entertainment Suite at the T-Mobile Arena with a post-game on ice photo of themselves and their guest by earning entries in tavern by playing any of the games offered on machines. Players must use their True Rewards account to participate.
Promotion will run from 12:01am December 1, 2023 through 11:59pm December 31, 2023.
PROMOTION PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries.
- Winners will be chosen randomly through an electronic drawing.
- Winners will be randomly selected on or about 7pm on Tuesday, January 2, 2024.
- Each winner will each receive as a prize, a pair of tickets to watch a Vegas Golden Knights (“VGK”) game in the Golden Entertainment Suite at T-Mobile January 20, 2024 versus the Los Angeles Kings.
- After the game, winners will be taken down to the ice for a photo.
- No cash option, no cash value, no true rewards point exchange for tickets value.
- Winners will be notified via email, phone, or directly by the Tavern.
- Winners must have an AXS account set up prior to claiming tickets so that tickets can be sent to their account.
- Winners must provide a completed prize claim form and completed W-9 along with their valid AXS account email within 72 hours of being notified of winning.
- Parking at T-Mobile Arena will not be provided.
- True Rewards members will earn one (1) entry for every fifty (50) base points earned.
- Participants must be 21 years of age promotion or older, possess a valid government-issued ID and be a True Rewards member to claim any prize. True Rewards is free to join and can be joined by presenting a valid government-issued ID at any PT’s Tavern location.
- Prizes not claimed during the allotted time will become null and void and will not be awarded.
- One prize per contestant per contest.
- Tickets are non-transferable and are not available for resale. Only five (5) winners and one (1) guest of each winner will be granted entry into the Golden Entertainment Suite at the T-Mobile Arena. Winner and winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older to attend event. Tickets will become null and void if sold. PT’s Taverns reserves the right to refuse entry to any winner who attempts to sell, or who permits another to attempt to sell, any prize. Winners and their guests must conduct themselves with decorum while in and about the T-Mobile Arena suite. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry to or to remove prize winner and/or prize winner’s guest for any failure to abide by such behavior standards, in management’s sole and absolute discretion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for cancellation or disruption of the T-Mobile event and will not be held accountable for any damages or injuries winners or their guests may claim in connection with their attendance at such event. If the T-Mobile Arena event is cancelled or rescheduled, all prizes become null and void.
- PT’s Taverns reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualification for tampering with the operation of this Promotion, (b) acting in violation of these rules, (c) acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, and (d) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion without advance notification to Participants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PT’s Taverns determines, in its sole discretion, that this Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated in these rules.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operation of any PT’s Taverns service or Promotion.
- PT’s Taverns is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PT’s Taverns management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PT’s Taverns believe that a Participant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud, PT’s Taverns may disqualify that Participant, and all prizes for that Participant shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Participants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to promptly and timely provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Employees of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said employee, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, all winning Participants consent to the use of their name, photograph and likeness for promotion by PT’s Taverns and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- Management reserves all rights, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- This Contest is sponsored by PT’s Taverns. Black Knight Sports and Entertainment, LLC, dba Vegas Golden Knights (“VGK”) is not a sponsor of this Contest. Contestants, winner and winner’s guest hereby release PT’S TAVERNS and VGK from any and all damages or injuries that may be claimed in connection with this Contest, any related prize, prize redemption, travel to or from the hockey game or attendance at such hockey game.